What if I have a complaint? Who do I complain to?

The Association's Managing Authority (MA), Prima, is the first person to contact. You may also contact a member of the Board of Directors, but the Board only meets quarterly. Any unit owner may attend a Board meeting to present complaints or discuss a specific issue. While advance notice is appreciated it is not necessary.